Now that you know that this section of the website contains posts to many employers in many different sectors, how do you apply to them?
1) In the 'DIGITAL JOB BOARD' section, you will notice many job sectors (Grocery Store, Labor etc). It is up to you to choose the sector of interest you want to work in. for example, if you have an interest in working at a ESSO gas station, your best bet would be to choose the sector 'Gas Station" Located in the 'DIGITAL JOB BOARD' section.
2) Once you have chosen a sector of interest, now you will a wide range of job posting at your disposal to choose from. Click on a job posting which attracts you. Using the previous example, if working at ESSO is what you want, look for 'ESSO' in the job description. Once you have clicked on the posting, Make sure to look carefully at the the location to see if that is an issue and to ensure that the basic details of the job description match what you want to do. Make sure to check the entire page before clicking on anything as you might miss out on important information.
3) If you found the right Job position which you are interested in applying for, Click on the APPLY HERE text which will then bring you to the employers website.
4) From here, follow the instructions given to you on the employers website to fill out your application and upload your Resume and Cover letter which you worked on during the first - fourth week of Level 3 Educational Components.
5) If you require help at any point during your application, reach out to the WORKS Coordinator, Assistant WORKS Coordinator or Program Manager.